Therapy generally starts with an intake where we will meet to discuss a wide range of topics and questions. This session is a means of getting an understanding of you are, what brought you to therapy, and how I may be of help. If the fit doesn’t feel “right”, then you will have the option to ask for referrals.
At this time, Rios and Associates Therapeutic Solutions, LLC only accepts Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, Magellen and Aetna.
Out of Network benefits welcome
On-going Therapy Sessions and Fee Information:
(All prices are post-intake)
- Individual therapy sessions are 45-50 minutes at $150.00
- Couple's therapy sessions are 50-55 minutes at $200.00
- Group sessions are 90 minutes long at $65.00
- Agreements about payment methods are discussed prior to our first session and then discussed more fully during intake.
- Extreme Hardship Immigration Evaluations at $1,000 per evaluation. Reports are done between 4 - 6 weeks after the interview. Interview is done in 2 parts. 1.5 hours each time. Payment plans are available. Please call for more information - (201) 839 - 6059 .
Missed Sessions or Late Cancellations:
In order to both organize my practice and guarantee clients regular times, I schedule a single weekly (or bi-weekly) time slot for a client. Missed sessions are not billable to insurance and you will be charged. A charge of the full session is applied when appointments are missed or canceled with less than 24 hours’ notice. In the event of a planning error or preventable miss, the 24 hour policy holds. Missed Sessions or Late Cancel Fees can be waived for emergency issues only.
To schedule an appointment call or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org